Kailash Awati is co-founder and principal of Sensanalytics. He has worked in a wide range of roles in organisations ranging from start-ups to multinationals, in which he tested and tweaked the methods he now teaches and applies as a part of his consulting practice. His recent work includes:
- Establishing a sustainable and reliable offshoring capability for a large organisation.
- Facilitating collaborative problem solving workshops for managers and employees in a large multinational.
- Formulating a data analytics strategy for a large organisation.
- Using methods of predictive analytics to improve marketing and sales processes in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Using methods of sensemaking and analytics to establish a culture of data-driven process improvement in a large IT service management organisation.
- Teaching techniques of predictive and text analytics to internal IT staff in a large organization.
- Developing methods of extracting useful quantitative metrics from unstructured data (survey and employee comments).
- Improving decision-making capabilities of project and operational teams.
- Navigating teams through organisational transformations.
- Improving communication in large, geographically distributed projects.
- Developing flexible technical architectures for business intelligence and analytics
Apart from analytics and sensemaking, Kailash’s interests and experience include project management, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, risk analysis and knowledge management.